Friday 13 December 2013

Panasonic Dect 6.0 Series Dual Handset Cordless Phone Review

The Panasonic Dect 6.8. dual handset cordless phone wasn't included in my original options of phones to buy a week ago, but when I read the specification, I must say it has dramatically upped its status with me and has gone up from my number one choice of cordless phones among all its other "peers", if I may say.

When I went online last week to search for my potential new cordless phone, I was already considering a few other brands that have been either recommended by friends or has gotten positive feedbacks from other users. However, when I accidentally chanced upon the Panasonicn Dect 6.0 series, it really got me hooked reading all the awesome specs and I just could not fathom why not one of my friends has ever recommended it to me before.

The dual cordless phone can both be used as speaker phones, and you only need one jack for both phones to work. Also the sound quality is so much better than that of the previous phone I've had. The reception is so clear that it's so refreshing to hear the other person's voice on the other line. You can also hear your voice mails from the other phone, and they can share the phonebooks. But the craziest part I love, and probably one of the lamest, but coolest for me, is that you can call each other up on the other line. I put one phone downstairs and the other upstairs, and when I feel like my usual sluggish self and don't want to come up for something, I just call the other line and hopefully my mom or brother or whoever's upstairs will answer the phone and do me the favor of bringing the stuff I need downstairs.

It's also affordable, considering it's using the latest technology and it's very user-friendly, and is packed with features. I certainly would recommend the Panasonic Dect 6.0 series dual handset cordless phone for anyone who wants to have fun with their phones at home.

No comments:

Post a Comment